Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anybody know of a good curling shampoo?? Or gel??

I really like my hair when it's curly/wavy, but it's really hard to get it that way. Anybody know of a good way to curl/wave my hair that doesn't kill your hair and doesn't take long??Anybody know of a good curling shampoo?? Or gel??
The best is a brand new product just coming out. Its called Organix. They have a Curling Citrus Mango Shampoo and Conditioner. Its awesome!!! Its got organic active ingredients, and the fragrances are amazing. You'll be able to get it at Albertson's, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Duane Reade, etc. Look for it over the next few weeks. You'll love it!!!Anybody know of a good curling shampoo?? Or gel??
Curls rock by catwalk, you can get it at most salons, it is the best shampoo to help make your hair curly, make sure you purchase the shampoo, and the curl booster, the curl booster is what will help the most
Sunsilk. They may be like 3-4 dollars but it is really worth it. They have all kinds. Split ends, curls, staright, they have alot of choices to pick from.
Well i have straight hair and every day i like my hair curly to, what i do is after taking a shower i go do my hair i use any kind of gel with a number 10. and i use hairspray and a diffuser and it works out all the time. hope i help you, you need to been your head down.
mousse is the best for thick curly hair. (trust me i know)
no i dont but you could just get the type of perm that curls your hair
Try Herbal Essence Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. Thats what I use when I want my hair to be curly!
Okay this Is What I Have-Curls Rock


It Freezes You Curls In Place And You Won't Get Any Frizz


Great Price Get It ANYWHERE And No Damage Done To Ur Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment