Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone here tried Pantene Hydrating Curls Shampoo?

Is the Pantene Hydrating Curls shampoo any good? It looks like this: http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/27626/鈥?/a>


thanks =)Has anyone here tried Pantene Hydrating Curls Shampoo?
I use it and LOVE it!


I have tried everything from cheapo to bumble and bumble...everything.


This is by far the BEST. I use the smooth one (that's green) when I straighten my hair as well. I love all of their curly products.Has anyone here tried Pantene Hydrating Curls Shampoo?
yeah, it works about as good as any other shampoo


what curls really need is moisture, so try a mask like Pantene Pro V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask


i dont know if its the best, but its my favorite so far, it really makes a difference in how shiny and soft my hair is, and i think my curls hold better. I use it instead of regular conditioner 1-2 per week
Hey.


I have used it, i think it makes the curls more bouncy %26amp; full [[:


i happen to like it

No comments:

Post a Comment