Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hair curling shampoo... any recommendations?

Do shampoos that are supposed to bring out the natural curls in your hair actually work? I have very thick hair and rollers don't work~ usually they just make it so my hair doesn't fully dry overnight... and curling it takes way too long to do every morning. So does it work? And are there any in particular that are really good... like top notch?Hair curling shampoo... any recommendations?
Trust me they don't . I have Straight hair and when i want curls or bounce i never get them. Since u have thick hair changes get even more difficultHair curling shampoo... any recommendations?
I think those shampoos are for people with really wavy/curly hair. I don't think they just automatically make anyone have curls. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment