Thursday, January 7, 2010

What type of shampoo and conditioner for naturally curly, blonde hair to bring out curls?

So I need a shampoo and conditioner that are:


Cheap ($5 or below each)


Bring out curls


Dosn't have any harmful chemicals


Won't be bad for long hair


Won't be bad for blonde hair


I can get at my local Walmart


Makes wavy hair more curly


And smells good :-)





Thank you all!What type of shampoo and conditioner for naturally curly, blonde hair to bring out curls?
Herbal Essences re-vamped their whole product line and came out with a great shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. Garnier Fructis also works well, and both of these brands smell great and you can get them anywhere!What type of shampoo and conditioner for naturally curly, blonde hair to bring out curls?
Really, to be honest, every shampoo that you will find at wall mart, will have damaging chemicals. Try cleansing your hair with just conditioner. Put some on your fingertips, and massage your scalp. In a couple of weeks, your curls will be more defined, and I promise, your hair will still get clean.





I have a good conditioner, it is under 5 dollars, but you have to get it at Sally Beauty Supply. It is called Proclaim Olive Glossing Conditioner.
I LOVE the smell and results from products called ';Noodle Head';; they have a creme that squirts out of the bottle for styling, that smells YUMMY!!---it's something that to my towel-dried hair, I squirt a little in the palm of my hand---rub my hands together to distribute it all over my fingers and palm, and dab my hair all over upside down. The I comb it loosely, and toss my head to let it fall nicely---and I'm DONE!



well i have long curly, brown hair, and the shampoo that i use is made just for curly hair. Tresseme. it costs like 4 dollars for the shampoo. same thing for the conditioner. it doesn't have harsh chemicals and isnt treated on animals, another plus. hope it works.
i use..





herbal essences


totally twisted


curls %26amp; waves


shampoo , and conditioner


they keep my hair healthy , strong, and keep my curls refined and manageable


and it smells great!


but idk about the price, my mom bought it.


but im sure it costs less than 5$
i really like aussie catch the wave. it smells really good-like grapes. it also really helps define curls and keep them from getting really frizzy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment