Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does any one use curling shampoo?

and what proudut did you use to make your hair look curly photos wantedDoes any one use curling shampoo?
Curling shampoos don't work, for me at least. My hair is difficult to curl and it never holds it no matter how much or how little spray I use. And the commercial for the curling shampoo is deceiving. They show a young woman with straight hair and then she decideds she wants it curly. But what they don't show you is that it's not the shampoo that curls your hair...it's the curlers.





I'm pretty sure all the shampoo does is give your hair body.Does any one use curling shampoo?
I have not tried curling shamppos but I have tried curling products...they don't work. Just a curling iron and hair spray is what I use. I hear shampoos work really well, though, even if you do have to tame it a little.
cruling shampoos work better if your hair is already curly. but you can work with it. give it a try at the very least you can make it a little wavy with the curl enchancing product lines. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment