Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner that is good when i straighten my hair or leave the natural curls?

hello..


best shampoo and conditioner is of garneirs.. it so fantastic and make hairs as u like without any probs..


this is kriti suggesting u..What is the best shampoo and conditioner that is good when i straighten my hair or leave the natural curls?
Try Dove products. The company has gone beyond hand %26amp; body soap. E-mail the company. Some1 will help u. I tried it %26amp; am now hooked.What is the best shampoo and conditioner that is good when i straighten my hair or leave the natural curls?
i used to have the same problem as yours i visited


a doctor she said use lakme snap shine dont change your


shampoo keep constant
I straighten and ware my hair in curles I use Herbel Essence,it smells great and makes my hair feel soft,and makes me feel like my hair is very clean,but before i use that i use a dandruff shampoo called t-gel it helps keep your scalp healthy.u should try these shampoo's located at Walmart,Target,or Kmart!good luck
I have been using Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner and it lets me do anything I want with my hair. Pantene has a lot of other products that can be used for every type of hair and what you want to do with you hair. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment