Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone ever used curling shampoo?

Just wondering if it works........ Thanks! :)Anyone ever used curling shampoo?
No. And I've never used skiing or cycling shampoo, either.Anyone ever used curling shampoo?
I have used curling shampoo, and it does work well after I've been using just normal shampoo for a while. If you keep using the curling shampoo, for my hair at least, it doesn't do a whole lot. It might depend on the brand too. If you don't have naturally curly or wavy hair though, I don't think it will do very much for your hair. Good luck!
I am a curly hair girl and curling shampoo doesn't set my curls any better, which I thought it might do.





Not sure if you are curly and want to be curlier, or straight and want to be wavy, but I read a great book called Curly Girl that talks about the best ways to keep curly hair looking great.
It did not do anything for me(,I have really thick hair that might have made a difference.)I would not waste my $$ on it.
it didn't really do much for me. I got my hair cut in layers all over and that has helped my hair to have some curl or I can straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment