Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best shampoo to help curls form?

my curls don't always form right if i don't use shampoo. what curl shampoo is the best? anything under $30 is preferrable.What's the best shampoo to help curls form?
I use herbal essences (hello hydration) shampoo and conditioner and then I use herbal essences set me up mousse. I have had your same problem with my curls and different shampoos, but this makes my curls form really nice and they look very healthy and moisturized! Good luck, I hope this works for you!What's the best shampoo to help curls form?
herbal essences totally twisted works great
I use giovanni tea tree triple treat shampoo.


It is the best shampoo I have ever used.


My curls are so hard to tame but this shampoo makes them soft and pretty :)


You can get it at target and its only 8 dollars.
herbal essences...

No comments:

Post a Comment