Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is bed head ';foxy curls'; shampoo good?

I have thick, naturally curly/wavy hair, but lately it's been getting really frizzy and the curls aren't really defined (especially on the top layer), so I wanted to get a curl defining shampoo that reduces frizz. Does Bed Head ';Foxy Curls'; work for anyone who's tried it? If not, what about any other products? Thanks.


Oh, and I'm a girl btw.. lol.Is bed head ';foxy curls'; shampoo good?
Your best bet will be the bed head. Herbal Essence is nothing compared to bed head. Bed head my cost more but it's alot more concentrated so you use less, and it will last soooo much longer then the herbal essence. Plus some hair products that are not suggested by professionals such as: herbal essence, pantene pro-v, etc, have wax in them and will put actual wax in your hair, so the smell will stay with you. This is very damaging and you would have to get a malibu treatment to get it out. I know it sounds crazy but before I got into my profession I used those products and when I went to school my teacher actually scraped wax out of my hair, it was crazy.


Bed head is an awesome product I think you will really enjoy it and get hooked instantly.Is bed head ';foxy curls'; shampoo good?
I haven't tried the bed head before but I have tried Herbal Essences Totally Twisted.


It works okay but I prefer Sunsilk Captivating Curls.


Also, I have found that even shampoo and conditioners that don't specialize in curly hair work good too, as long as I put in some curl defining mousse or product after my shower.





Good luck!
i love love love foxy curls! the shampoo and conditioner works wonders for my hair, and it smells great. my curls are more defined now and way less frizzier. i've been using it for about 2 months and like it over anything else i've tried to reduce the frizz!
It worked for me and I have similar hair
better try ur self
yes but i think you should use a small amount at first and see it turns out

No comments:

Post a Comment