Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have SLIGHTLY wavy hair (almost straight). Will curl enhancing shampoos, etc make it wavier? ?

Any recommendations? Thanks xI have SLIGHTLY wavy hair (almost straight). Will curl enhancing shampoos, etc make it wavier? ?
I have really straight hair.





On days I want my hair wavy, I use John Freida brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner, like every day. Then, I towel dry my hair, and DON'T comb it. If you HAVE to comb it, try your fingers or a REALLY wide tooth comb. I comb out my bangs, though. I spray **Sunsilk waves of envy ocean mist** throughought my hair, and scrunch it. It gives my hair body and amazing waves, without making it crunchy or dirty. Then i just let it airdry. If you sprayed too much and your hair is a liitle tough, blowdry on cool for a little, it softens them.





Seriously, waves of envy is all you need!I have SLIGHTLY wavy hair (almost straight). Will curl enhancing shampoos, etc make it wavier? ?
Aww! Haha, sorry! (I live in Canada, though =P) I'm sure theres some sort of a spray wave product that would have a simliler effect! Report Abuse

I had the same style hair, it got on my nerves... wasn't straight wasn't wavy!! :@ Haha








I tried a load of different shampoos and conditioners including quite expensive ones but none seemed to work. In the end i got bored and now i have a bob :)
Honestly, none of them really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment