Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner to stop frizz+my curls going just into a frizz ball after washing?

Shampoo conditioner or maybe a hair product?





ThanksBest shampoo and conditioner to stop frizz+my curls going just into a frizz ball after washing?
I absolutely love Garnier Fructis shampoos and conditioners! Try the Sleek and Shine line. They also make a anti-frizz serum that smells wonderful and works wonders! The other line I would suggest is the Curl and Shine line. My daughter has curly hair and this stuff really works. I also pair it with the hair serum. Not bad for a lower cost solution! Check out the website to see if they have something else that might work for you. These products are the ones that I am familiar with myself. You may even find a coupon on it somewhere!! :)Best shampoo and conditioner to stop frizz+my curls going just into a frizz ball after washing?
absolutely-paul mitchell super skinny--the whole line..here is the details... hope I helped: )





http://paulmitchell.com/Products/PaulMit鈥?/a>





from there you can click on the individual products to see the details...just remember **guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser**
Go to your local beauty supply store and ask one of the sales women or men, they can tell you everything you want to know WITH details, and have your hair looking just the way you want
I have horrible frizzy/tangly hair and frizz-ease is best with me. It's not the cheapest thing, but still works wonders.
you could try INFUSIUM 23 Complete Frizz Control Treatment and you can visit there website where they might offer a condition and shampoo to go with the treatment. infusion.com
I have really frizzy hair too (i dont have the curls though) but i use the garnier frucits shampoo and conditioner. it works really well to help tame frizz,i love it! i would also recommend using dove anti-frizz cream before or after clowdrying hari, or jsut to help tame the frizz. hope this helps.! = ]]
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment