Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will using shampoo for curly/wavy hair give me more curls?

i have straightish hair that has a few waves at the bottom but id like more defined waves, i read somewhere that using a shampoo and conditioner for curly/wavey hair will eventually give me a few more curls.





is this true?Will using shampoo for curly/wavy hair give me more curls?
No I have tried ever brand out there and has not done anything!Will using shampoo for curly/wavy hair give me more curls?
I don't agree that shampoos and conditioners can make your hair any curlier or straighter. They can condition your hair so your curl is less fuzzy etc.


your hair is only as curly as it is naturally, but saying that you will achieve more curl if you


use a product to enhance the curl


( I use KMS curl up - balm and spray in)


Use a diffuser!


(tames the frizzies)


I blow wave my fringe straight with a large round brush which I think accentuates the curl of the rest of the hair.


Then when i'm done I give a light spray with a shine spray or use shine serum, and depending on what my day involves I might scrunch a little KMS Molding Paste in which really defines the hair.


Geez, I sound like an add for KMS today! haha
probablynot. conditioner is what makes hair curly. use curly conditioner and brush your hair when it has lots of conditioner in it and no other time then when you get of the shower let it dry a tiny bit then crunch with your hands.
it won't actually GIVE you curls or waves but it might kink it a little. which might help when you use curlers or a curling iron.
It may be but I always thought that was wrong. If you want waves go to a hair salon and tell them and they will give you what you want.
them shampoos will give you more of a kink in your hair and will help when your styling your hair whether your using rollers or straightners to curl or give your hair some waves :)
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment