Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will my hair curl if I wash it with shampoo for curly hair?

I have wavy hair, and i was wondering if I washed it with, say, Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo (for curly hair) and used the conditioner that goes with it, would it make my hair a little curlier than usual or just leave it the same? and what if i wash it with shampoo for straight hair, like the Dangerously Straight one from Herbal Essences, would it make it straighter than usual? Thanks!!!





ps. what would you recommend (other than braiding and paper bags) to make my hair curl a little more than usual? especially over night? thanks!!!Will my hair curl if I wash it with shampoo for curly hair?
No, shampoos for curly hair are formulated to enhance curls and usually control frizz. If your hair isn't curly it won't make it curly. If your hair isn'tstraight the shampoo won't make it straight. It will only make whatever type of hair your have easier to manage depending on the typical prolems for that typer of hair. There is nothing really other than braiding or twisting your hair that would make it curly. You could get an actual perm and that would give your hair a semi permenant curl to it. Hope this helps ;-))))))Will my hair curl if I wash it with shampoo for curly hair?
ialso tried the purple herbal essences for curly hair and i didnt think it curlied my hair at all but it sure smells good:) but i found out on ayoutube vid that if you put your hair into a bun and sleep with it over night it make your hair a little curlier..i tried it and it acturally works.but sometimes theres curls that are kinda ugly but at least you dont have to use any heat.i'll send you the youtube vid:)
it just helps you maintain your curly hair. and dangerously straight does not work. i've tried it and it just left my hair soft and it smelt nice but didnt make it straighter.





the best way to get even more curlier hair would be just to french braid. it really does work. better then normal braid. just leave it overnight.
no, I don't think.


You could scrunch it, but don't make it the regular crunchy way because that doesn't look natural, I would use a light gel instead.


Also, you could get a small barreled curling iron and curly your hair, you could find a tutorial on youtube.
i have tht totally twisted shampoo, and i washed my hair with it a like 7 2day and then i put in some totally twisted curl boosting moose (by Herbal Essenes) and my hair i somewhat more curly than normal.
Yes, herbal essences will leave it more curly or straight. (I have curly hair and it makes my hair wavy so it is MUCH less heat I use. and when I want it curly is leaves it WILD because my hair is already so crazy.)
No, i don't think so.


I think the shampoo is for if you are going to curl your hair, so it makes it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment