Thursday, January 7, 2010

Curling shampoo?

is there a shampoo that makes your hair curly or enhances the curl? if there is, can you give me the name or possibly a website?Curling shampoo?
I have curly hair and I'm a fanatic for curly hair products. Go to http://www.naturallycurly.com It's a great website, and has tons of different products. Also catwalk makes some things that I love! My hair is curlier than yours, but those products work wonderfully with my hair, i bet they would work on yours too. I also use herbal essence moose for curly hair. It leaves my curles softer than typical moose, no matter how much I put in. And it smells wonderful. Good luck!Curling shampoo?
Suave has some curling shampoos.





How hard is it to go to the store and check it out yourself?
john fredia for curls
Shampoo can't make your hair curly, if it's curly it can make it shinier and less frizzy.
There might be one in Bed Head or Sunsilk
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock shampoo and conditioner


http://www.tigihaircare.us/tigi/catwalk/鈥?/a>


or


Suave Healthy Curls shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment