Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a shampoo that makes straight relaxed african american hair tightly curled?

I recently went natural, during the transition I used Be Curly, by aveda.Is there a shampoo that makes straight relaxed african american hair tightly curled?
im not sure, but go to sally beauty supply, they always have things like thatIs there a shampoo that makes straight relaxed african american hair tightly curled?
I don't know about a shampoo but a girl friend of mine in high school said that all she had to do was plow dry it. I would assume that she put some kind of gel on it first. What I would do is buy some of that curling shampoo for white hair, no conditioner and frizz free hair gel, blow dry and see what happens. All the fun of having hair is experimenting. The only thing that makes us evolved from the animals is our ability to accessorie.
once the curl is gone with a chemical perm, then you may not get the curl back.. but usually if you let the hair air dry some of it will come back, and then just use a leave in moisterizer to keep it soft..
I agree with the chemical perm..it lasts for a long time ..i just don't know the name of the products.
no! but you could stop relaxing and just use a texturizer to loosen the natural tight curl pattern
I have heard of this pantene one my co-worker uses it and says it's great you should look up their official website and look up for freebies or write to them for a freebie hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment