Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner to bring out and control my curls?

okay, so my hair is really wavy and can get curly sometimes, but i like it curly so i was wondering if there was any products to bring out my curls and define them =]





also, i used to use scrunching gel but it made my hair crunchy and i didnt like that. so yeahh.What is the best shampoo/conditioner to bring out and control my curls?
Try Matrix. Their shampoos are great! They have one called Curl Life that works well.





http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo/conditioner to bring out and control my curls?
matrix curl life products. Shampoo, conditioner and styling products
The degree of curliness of hair is determined by it's molecular structure.





No shampoo and/or conditioner can possibly have any effect on curliness.
Hi,


I use Curl Life by matrix. Get the shampoo, conditioner and


curling creme. They have two types of creme, one for thick


hair in a jar, and one in a tube for normal hair. I let my hair


dry a bit before putting in products. Use a quarter size amount rub it in your hands. Put product in using fingertips.


Then put fingers in palm to get more product on fingers. This


keeps you from getting to much or a build up. Spray when


dry with Sleek Look finishing spray to keep humidity out and


put shine in. Good Luck.
I had curley hair that i hated but one brand shampoo/conitioner that really helped... Sunslik (i think thats how you spell it)!!
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! They have an Organix Curling Citrus Mango Collection which is incredible! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Kroger, Jewel, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com/
I have curly hair and conditioner wash my hair. For conditioners I use anything without silicone that includes Elucence, Regis Olive Oil, etc. Products that really bring out my curls are Jessicurl Coinfident Coils and Curl Keeper (both light weight styling solutions). I put one of the above in my hair after showering then ';plop'; my hair into a microfiber towel for about 15 minutes then let it air dry. You may want to check out naturallycurly.com for product reviews. It is a fantastic site for great information on how to bring out those lovely curls.
Redken Fresh Curls shampoo and conditioner are the best products I've used for curly hair. I have curly hair and my clients with curly hair love the products too. I would also get Redken Ringlet and put it in your hair when it's wet. You can either let your hair air dry or diffuse it after using the Ringlet. Ringlet is a combination of a gel and a cream. It doesn't feel sticky, stiff, or crunchy. It makes the curl defined, doesn't weigh them down, and makes them feel soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment